JAZZ UNLIMITED 2020 RECITAL INFO
Wednesday, May 27 & Friday, May 29 – Sunday, May 31
EASTERN HIGH SCHOOL – VOORHEES, N.J.
Click the button below for the show your class will be performing in. This list does NOT reflect the order of the performances.
We are asking for anyone who is available to volunteer your time to help backstage during the recitals. We need assistance with costume changes, oversight of dancers and general backstage organization.
- You must report 30 minutes before show time. For evening shows, arrive no later than 6:30 pm. For matinees, arrive no later than 12:30 pm.
- Arrive dressed in costume with hair and makeup ready for your first performance.
- Use the 2nd entrance to the high school (the door marked “Intermediate High School”). Follow the signs to the back gym and sit below the sign with your class name.
- Please be respectful to all volunteer parents backstage. We want to emphasize that we have excellent volunteers to watch your children. Do not come backstage as they are well taken care of and safe, including those that have costume changes.
- Please stay for the entire show so that your child can participate in the Finale.
- The students are not allowed in the audience with their costumes. There is a large screen TV in the gym, so all of the dancers can watch the show.
- NO flash photography and video are permitted at any performance.
- There will be no standing on the sides of the auditorium.
Items to Bring
- All costume pieces (including tights, accessories & props)
- Dance shoes
- Hair pins & ties
- Hair brush
- Tissues & Q-tips
- Safety Pins
- Makeup – Click Here for list of necessary makeup & makeup application
- For dancers with more than one dance, bring costume change information sheets you were provided the last week of class.