JU Screening Questionnaire
Jazz Unlimited requires parents to screen their dancers before dropping them off at the studio. Please use the following questionnaire to determine whether it is safe to send your dancer/s to class. Does your dancer/s have any of the following symptoms?
- Muscle aches
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Congestion or runny nose
- Difficulty Breathing or Shortness of Breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Have your dancer/s had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
Is someone in your household currently diagnosed with COVID-19?
Have your dancer/s been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official?
Is your dancer/s or someone in your household waiting on a Covid-19 test result?
If you have answered YES to any of the following questions, please keep your dancer/s home and CONTACT US
If you have answered NO to these questions, please continue to send your dancer/s to class.
Health & Safety Procedures
Jazz Unlimited has implemented the following procedures to ensure the health and safety of our JU dancers, families, and staff.
- Class sizes have been limited.
- Studios and high-touch surface areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after each class.
- Our professional cleaning crew performs a full sanitary cleaning at the end of each night.
- Disinfectant wipes are available for all high-touch surfaces in every studio.
- Common areas and high-touch surface areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in every studio, lobby, hallway, bathroom, etc.
- We have ensured the proper use of our ventilation systems within the facility.
- Health & Safety signage has been posted throughout the building to remind students, parents, and staff of its importance.
- Face masks will be optional for students, staff, and visitors of Jazz Unlimited Dance Studio. We will continue to have face masks available for those who want them. We encourage anyone who would like continue to wear a mask to please do so.
- Students will sanitize before, during, and after each class.
- Come to the studio dressed and ready for class.
- Stay at home if you don’t feel well.
- Wash your hands often.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
For parents dropping off our tiniest dancers ages 3-5, please escort your dancer to their individual studio for drop-off and return for pick up at their scheduled dismissal time.
For dancers ages 6 & up, the Jazz Unlimited doors are always open! Parents are welcome upstairs for both drop-off and pick-up for all dancers. However, we did find that our outdoor drop-off and pick-up procedures implemented over the last two years were very helpful for many of our families. The option for dropping off at the first floor main entrance and picking up downstairs at our side exit will still be available for all dancers 6 & up.
- IMPORTANT: All vehicles must be parked in a parking spot either directly outside of the studio or in front of Bath and Body Works. For the safety of all of our dancers and families, it is extremely important all vehicles are in a parking spot and parents drive very slowly in the parking lot.
The Jazz Unlimited teachers and staff are committed to the safety and well-being of all JU dancers and families. Let’s continue to work together to keep each other safe and healthy!