JU Screening Questionnaire
Jazz Unlimited requires parents to screen their dancers before dropping them off at the studio. Please use the following questionnaire to determine whether it is safe to send your dancer/s to class. Does your dancer/s have any of the following symptoms?
- Muscle aches
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Congestion or runny nose
- Difficulty Breathing or Shortness of Breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Have your dancer/s had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
Is someone in your household currently diagnosed with COVID-19?
Have your dancer/s been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official?
Is your dancer/s or someone in your household waiting on a Covid-19 test result?
If you have answered YES to any of the following questions, please keep your dancer/s home and CONTACT US
If you have answered NO to these questions, please continue to send your dancer/s to class.
Health & Safety Procedures
Jazz Unlimited has implemented the following procedures to ensure the health and safety of our JU dancers, families, and staff.
- Class sizes have been limited.
- Studios and high-touch surface areas are cleaned and disinfected before and after each class.
- Our professional cleaning crew performs a full sanitary cleaning at the end of each night.
- Disinfectant wipes are available for all high-touch surfaces in every studio.
- Doors will be open to reduce high touch surfaces and increase ventilation.
- All windows will be open to increase the circulation of outdoor air in the studios.
- Common areas and high-touch surface areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in every studio, lobby, hallway, bathroom, etc.
- We have ensured the proper use of our ventilation systems within the facility.
- Health & Safety signage has been posted throughout the building to remind students, parents, and staff of its importance.
- Face masks are mandatory for all students (ages 3 & up) and staff when entering and exiting the building and in all hallways and common areas.
- The use of face masks will be used when dancing in the studios. Numerous socially distant breaks will be implemented in every class.
- Students will sanitize before, during, and after each class.
- Come to the studio dressed and ready for class.
- Dancers should bring to the studio only what is needed for dance class.
- Stay at home if you don’t feel well.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Follow everyday healthy habits.
- Clean & disinfect your belongings.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
- For parents dropping off our tiniest dancers ages 18 months – age 5, you are welcome to escort your dancers into the studio.
- For parents dropping off dancers ages 6 & up, please escort your dancers to the front entrance. From the front entrance, they will report to their assigned studios.
- At Pick-Up, all dancers will be safely escorted by the teachers & assistants out the side exit, one studio at a time. This exit is 50 feet to the left of the main entrance.
- Parents of dancers ages 9 and under should meet their dancers outside of the side exit.
- IMPORTANT: All vehicles must be parked in a parking spot either directly outside of the studio or in front of Greene Street Consignment Shop in the Marlton Crossing Shopping Center. For the safety of all of our dancers and families, it is extremely important all vehicles are in a parking spot and parents drive very slowly in the parking lot.
“The If Factor”
This plan will only go into effect if the Burlington County Board of Health recommends a 2-week Remote Learning Session because of reported cases or the State Government places a stay-at-home order at any time during the dance season due to COVID-19.
Jazz Unlimited will turn its full schedule virtual in the case of any building closure. The class that your dancer is registered for will be offered the same day and time as scheduled through Zoom. For example, if you are signed up for a class on Mondays at 4:15 pm, your class will take place each week through Zoom on Mondays at 4:15 pm.
If you are not able to participate in this remote learning plan, your tuition can be paused and reinstated upon reopening or held for the following dance season. CONTACT US
The Jazz Unlimited teachers and staff are committed to the safety and well-being of all JU dancers and families. Let’s continue to work together to keep each other safe and healthy!