Please read thoroughly! All plans are subject to change as more information and guidelines are released by the State of New Jersey.
JU Fall 2020 In-Person Plan
This plan will go into effect once the state government allows dance studios to safely reopen with indoor participation. Jazz Unlimited is prepared to implement the following procedures to ensure the health and safety of our JU dancers, families, and staff.
- Class size will be limited for social distancing purposes.
- Studios and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each class.
- Drop off/Pick up procedures will be modified with more details to come.
- Students will sanitize before, during, and after each class.
- Daily temperature checks will be administered to all JU staff and dancers.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all students, parents, and staff outside of the dance studios.
- The use of face coverings in the studio will be determined at a later date.
- Dancers’ belongings will be limited inside the building.
- Social Distancing markings will be made throughout the studio to allow safe passages through hallways, front desks, and lobbies.
- No street shoes allowed inside the studio. Dance shoes only!
- Social Distancing markings will be made on the studio floor to provide enough space for our students to dance safely.
- Limited use of waiting rooms, bathrooms and temporary closure of water fountains.
“The IF Factor”
JU Fall 2020 Closure Plan
This plan will only go into effect if the state government places a stay at home order at any time during the dance season due to COVID-19.
Jazz Unlimited will turn the entire schedule virtual in the case of a temporary closure. The class that your dancer is registered for will be offered the same day and time as scheduled through Zoom. For example, if you are signed up for a class on Mondays at 4:15, your class will take place each week through Zoom on Mondays at 4:15.
If you are not able to participate in this virtual plan, your tuition can be paused and reinstated upon reopening or held for the following dance season.
The Jazz Unlimited teachers and staff are committed to the safety and well-being of all JU dancers and families.